Travel trailers cannot be towed by renter. I will tow it to your reserved camping spot, set it up and all you have to do is have fun.
Minimum rental period is 2 nights (Off Season), 3 nights (Peak Season and Holidays) . Included towing distance is 25 miles from Mission Beach in San Diego, CA. Additional fees will apply for a distance over 25 miles from office in Mission Beach.
All campsite reservations are the responsibility of the renter. The site reservation must be confirmed and provided to me during trailer reservation request.
Pricing: $130 per night (Off Season), $140 per night (Winter Holiday’s), $150 per night (Peak Season), $100 down payment, $500 security deposit (refundable), $25 prep fee, $95 cleaning fee. Optional generator is available for rent at $20 per day.
*certain campgrounds require extra mileage delivery fee.
*Limited number of generators are available to rent, customer can bring their own and request an adapter.
What you get for your money that other rental companies provide for an extra fee:
- Checking-in with campground/event office or staff.
- Orienting and parking your camper correctly in your campsite area.
- Properly leveling your camper as required.
- Opening & deploying all slide-outs, awnings and blinds.
- Hooking up to all available utilities including water, cable, electrical and sewer.
- Turn on fridge/freezer, program tv, water heater, AC/heater and more…
- Setup outside table, chairs and artificial grass.
- Timely pick-up and removal from your campsite upon completion of your rental.
Plus the best part – Trailer is stocked with the basics like sheets, blankets, pillows, dishes, pots/pans, coffee pot, toaster, utensils, outdoor table and chairs. All you need to bring is food, drinking water, drinks, clothes and personal shower items.
Please contact Scott at (858) 254-6534 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book a date(s) to rent a trailer.